The Five Basic Forms Of Government Explained
There are 5 basic forms of government which are Monarchy (Rule by one person), Oligarchy (Rule by a small handful of people), Democracy (Rule by majority of the citizens), Republic (Rule by law), and Anarchy (No Government). This video relates these basic forms of government to our American government to clarify that we are in fact not a democracy but rather a Republic since democracies lead to anarchy and ultimately the tyranny of oligarchy.
An Overview of America
I believe that there is a “proper” role for government and in order to maintain it, along with many unalienable rights, checks and balances were established as part of this American government. Among them are specifically the following:
3 equal branches of the Federal government, namely the Legislative where the laws are passed, the Executive which enforces the law, and then the Judicial which interprets the law providing for blind justice and at times mercy.
These first three just mentioned are often referred to as the “checks and balances” within our form of government which although true is also incomplete. The checks continue. It is important to remember at this point that for the 13 states to ratify the new constitution the “Bill of Rights” was insisted upon. There in lie the additional “checks and balances” to the federal government. Specifically the list continues:
The right to free speech, press, peaceable assembly and religion. The was key to the founding fathers as these were denied by governments to control the people, suppress ideas and hide the truth. Once the people lost there “voice”, the ability to find and expose the truth the government no longer was “of the people”. Essential to these are the role of the media and organized religion.
Also is the all encompassing 10th Amendment that states clearly that anything omitted, forgotten or intentionally left out of the US Constitution is for the states to govern, control and or regulate. I bring this up here on purpose, to clearly state that when the federal government struggles with the primary 3 levels of “checks and balances” within its own institution the states still have a firm voice to use without hesitation. When the first level of “checks and balances” struggle or fail it then clearly is still manageable by the people through the 1st and 10th Amendments. When that fails the Founding Fathers included a “release valve”. It is the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution that insured the people the “card of last resort”, to have the final “check and balance” to the Constitutional Representative Republic form of government that we were given.
Putting the 2nd Amendment into its proper context reveals that it was written by a people finishing an armed rebellion after exercising first their rights of speech, peaceable assembly, press, religion, fair representation. This is not meant to limit the individual right to self defense but to say it is a byproduct of the amendment rather than its primary purpose, which is more than often incorrectly applied as its intent.
* Notice that each of the remaining amendments with the Bill of Rights are specifically individual rights rather than a collective rights.
Collective Citizen Rights
- First Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
- Second Amendment: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
- Ninth Amendment: The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
- Tenth Amendment: The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
- Third Amendment: No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.
- Fourth Amendment: The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
- Fifth Amendment: No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
- Sixth Amendment: In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.
- Seventh Amendment: In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise reexamined in any Court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.
- Eighth Amendment: Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.
Essential to this discussion I highly recommend we review and understand the “Proper Role of Government”.
Plans to destroy America
Proof that the NEW WORLD ORDER has been planned by the elite. Robert Welch, Founder of The John Birch Society, predicted today’s problems with uncanny accuracy back in 1958 and prescribed solutions in 1974 that are very similar to Ron Paul’s positions today. This is proof that there are plans in place by the elite to systemically disassemble US sovereignty. I wonder who those elite are.
Man, Freedom, and Government